Friday, October 5, 2007

Looking for Home

I have been stressed out for the past weeks trying to look for a new palce to live. I have been looking for a new apartment, searching the web, driving around town, asking friends, looking at the newspaper ads even in the billboards. But what is more challenging is to look for a place that fits within my budget of $350 (I know this is almost next to impossible) and loaded enough with the basic amenities. But I was actually hoping that somebody would be touched by God to offer their extra rooms or basements for us to use or rent for a cheaper price. I am planning to have my family stay with me so I really need to find a place where we could live together without disturbing other people - I mean without living with other people. Having a family with some hyperactive toddlers could not be so attractive to some folks. So I don't want to trouble anybody with that. I just hope I could get a private place (however small it might be) for us to live in. I pray and trust God that God will see me through this.

No comments: